Decadent homemade toffee covered in chocolate, almonds and shredded coconut
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1-1/4 cups slivered almonds, divided
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Parkay® Original-stick (1/2 cup = 1 stick)
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut, divided
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate morsels, coarsely chopped (1/2 cup = about 4 oz)
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside. Coarsely chop 1/4 cup of the almonds; set aside.
- Combine sugar, Parkay, corn syrup and water in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally. Cook 14 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from heat. Stir in the remaining 1 cup slivered almonds and 1/2 cup of the coconut.
- Spread mixture evenly on prepared baking sheet. Immediately sprinkle chocolate over toffee mixture. Let stand 1 minute to soften chocolate, then spread to evenly cover toffee. Sprinkle reserved chopped almonds and the remaining 1/4 cup coconut evenly over melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes, or until firm. Break into pieces. Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||23 g||36%|
|Saturated fat||6 g||32%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||13%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.