Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken and Shrimp
Tender chicken and shrimp tossed with seasoned colorful vegetables and angel hair pasta
- 6 ounces dry angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons La Choy® Lite Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- PAM® Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 small bunch green onions, cut into 1/2-inch lengths (1 bunch = about 1/2 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (2 cloves = about 1 tsp)
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 small red or green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 4 ounces medium shrimp, thawed if frozen, peeled, deveined
- Cook pasta according to package directions, except omit any salt or fat.
- Meanwhile, whisk broth, soy sauce, cornstarch and ginger in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended; set aside. Spray large skillet with cooking spray. Heat 1 minute over medium-high heat. Add onions and garlic; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until garlic is golden brown, stirring occasionally. Remove onions and garlic from skillet; set aside.
- Add squash to skillet; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add bell pepper; cook 2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Remove vegetables from skillet; set aside. Add chicken and shrimp to skillet; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until chicken pieces are no longer pink in centers and shrimp turn pink. Push chicken and shrimp to 1 side of skillet. Stir broth mixture; pour into skillet. Cook 1 minute or until broth mixture is thickened, stirring constantly. Mix in the cooked vegetables; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through, stirring frequently.
- Drain pasta; place on serving plate. Top with the vegetable mixture.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||4%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||13%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.