Deliciously sweet streusel topping over a blend of tender apples and cranberries
- PAM® Butter No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 6 large Granny Smith or other tart cooking apples, peeled, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices (6 large = about 8 cups)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned or quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup cold unsalted butter, cut up (1/2 cup = 1 stick)
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Add apples and cranberries; toss lightly. Set aside.
- Place sugar, oats, flour and cinnamon in food processor container; cover. Process until well blended. Add butter; cover. Process until mixture resembles coarse crumbs, using pulsing action. Sprinkle over fruit. Bake 30 minutes or until topping is browned and filling is hot and bubbly.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||13 g||20%|
|Saturated fat||7 g||37%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||19%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.