Apple-Sweet Potato Bake
Layers of apples, sweet potatoes and raisins are baked in a sweet lemon-cinnamon syrup.
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Blue Bonnet®-stick (1/4 cup = 1/2 stick)
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cans (15 oz each) cut sweet potatoes in light syrup, drained
- 2 large baking apples, unpeeled, cored and sliced
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine sugar, Blue Bonnet, lemon peel and cinnamon using a pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside.
- Place half each of the sweet potatoes, apples and raisins in prepared dish; sprinkle with half of the brown sugar mixture. Repeat layers. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 35 minutes, or until apples are tender, tossing mixture once while baking. Serve warm.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||4%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||3%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||6%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.