BBQ Ranch Bacon Cheeseburgers
Thick, juicy seasoned cheeseburgers topped with savory-sweet barbecue sauce and slices of bacon
- 2 pounds ground sirloin beef (90% lean)
- 1 pkg (1 oz each) ranch salad and seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup Hunt's® Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 1 pkg (2.1 oz each) fully cooked bacon, heated
- 6 slices Monterey Jack cheese, each slice cut diagonally into 2 triangles
- 1 pkg (16 oz each) French bread rolls, sliced in half lengthwise, toasted
- 6 leaves green leaf lettuce
- French-fried onions, optional
- Mix ground beef with seasoning mix in large bowl until well blended. Shape beef into 6 oblong patties, about 6 x 3-inches each. Whisk together barbecue sauce and dressing in small bowl; set aside.
- Spray grate of outdoor grill and utensils with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat. Grill patties 5 minutes on one side or until juices begin to appear on surface. Turn patties over; top each with 3 slices bacon. Cook about 4 minutes longer; top each patty with 2 triangle pieces of cheese, overlapping to cover patty. Remove patties when cheese begins to melt.
- Spread barbecue-dressing mixture on bottom of each roll. Add a lettuce leaf. Place cooked patty with bacon and cheese on lettuce. Spoon additional barbecue-dressing mixture over cheese. Sprinkle with fried onions, if desired. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||35 g||54%|
|Saturated fat||12 g||62%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||5%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.