Baked Breaded Pork Chops
Succulent boneless pork chops glazed with spicy brown mustard then lightly coated with double toasted, seasoned panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon herbes de Provence
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 boneless, center-cut pork chops, 1/2-inch thick (4 chops = 1 lb)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread bread crumbs evenly on baking sheet and lightly spray with cooking spray. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until bread crumbs are golden brown. Remove from oven, cool completely. INCREASE oven temperature to 425°F.
- Mix mayonnaise and mustard in shallow dish. Place cooled crumbs in another shallow dish; mix in salt, herbes de Provence and pepper. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Dip pork chops into mustard mixture, covering all sides. Coat with crumb mixture; place on baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until pork chops reach an internal temperature of 160°F and juices run clear.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||16%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||1%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.