These baked doughnuts have a scone-like texture and a cinnamony sweet coating
- PAM® Butter No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups reduced-fat baking mix
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Unsalted-stick, melted
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray large baking sheet with cooking spray. Combine baking mix, 1/4 cup sugar and nutmeg in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in sour cream and Egg Beaters.
- Place dough on lightly floured surface; knead 10 times. Roll dough to 1/2-inch thickness. Cut with floured 2-1/4-inch doughnut cutter. Repeat rolling and cutting with dough scraps until all of dough is used. Place doughnuts, in single layer, on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Mix remaining 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon in shallow dish; set aside. Dip both sides of doughnuts in Fleischmann's, then dip in sugar mixture to coat both sides.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||13%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||11%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||4%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.