Barbecued Chicken Thighs
Grilled chicken thighs brushed with a savory sauce of brown sugar, mustard, vinegar and seasonings
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds skinless chicken thighs (6 thighs = about 2 lb)
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- Mix sugar, mustard, vinegar, onion, celery seed and garlic powder in small saucepan. Bring to boil over medium-high heat. Cook 2 minutes, or until sugar is dissolved, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Combine paprika, turmeric and salt; rub evenly over chicken.
- Spray cold grill and utensils with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Grill chicken 35 to 40 minutes, or until meat near bone is no longer pink and juices run clear, turning after 20 minutes and brushing with the sugar mixture for the last 5 minutes of the grilling time.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||14%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||12%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||1%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.