Barbecued Chicken Thighs
Grilled chicken thighs brushed with a savory sauce of brown sugar, mustard, vinegar and seasonings
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds skinless chicken thighs (6 thighs = about 2 lb)
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- Mix sugar, mustard, vinegar, onion, celery seed and garlic powder in small saucepan. Bring to boil over medium-high heat. Cook 2 minutes or until sugar is dissolved, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Combine paprika, turmeric and salt; rub evenly over chicken.
- Spray cold grate of outdoor grill with grilling spray. Prepare grill for medium heat.
- Grill chicken 35 to 40 minutes or until meat near bone is no longer pink and juices run clear (180°F), turning after 20 minutes and brushing with the sugar mixture for the last 5 minutes of the grilling time.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||14%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||12%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||1%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.