Beef Enchiladas Rancheras
A baked dish of browned ground beef, tomatoes and enchilada sauce wrapped in corn tortillas then topped with more enchilada sauce and cheese
- PAM® No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound ground sirloin beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1 can (29 oz each) Rosarita® Enchilada Sauce
- 12 corn tortillas (6 inch)
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese blend (2 cups = 8 oz)
- Sour cream, optional
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook beef in large skillet over medium heat 7 minutes or until meat crumbles and is no longer pink; drain. Add drained tomatoes and 1 cup enchilada sauce; blend well.
- Place tortillas in damp paper towels; microwave on HIGH 1 minute or just until flexible. Place about 1/3 cup beef mixture evenly on each tortilla. Top each with about 1 tablespoon cheese. Roll up and place seam side down in baking dish. Top with remaining sauce and remaining 1 cup cheese, spreading evenly and covering tortilla edges.
- Bake covered 30 minutes. Serve with a dollop of sour cream, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||23 g||35%|
|Saturated fat||11 g||54%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||22%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.