Tender strips of sirloin cooked in a creamy mushroom sauce and served over fettuccine
- 6 ounces dry fettuccine pasta, uncooked
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 ounces boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 container (8 oz each) reduced fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Hunt's® Tomato Paste
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- PAM® Butter No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1 med = about 1/2 cup)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, sprinkle salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper evenly over steak in medium bowl; toss to coat. Set aside. Combine sour cream, flour and tomato paste in small bowl. Stir in water, bouillon and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; set aside.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat 30 seconds. Add steak; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until no longer pink in centers, stirring frequently. Remove steak from skillet, reserving any juices in skillet. Cover to keep warm.
- Add mushrooms and onion to same skillet; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until onion is crisp-tender. Stir in sour cream mixture; cook 2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly, stirring constantly. Return steak to skillet. Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally. Drain pasta; place on large serving platter. Top with steak mixture; sprinkle with parsley.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||19%|
|Saturated fat||6 g||29%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||14%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.