Blueberry Lemon Yogurt Muffins
Tender moist muffins filled with the goodness of oats, yogurt and blueberries
- PAM® Coconut Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1-1/2 cups Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups plain nonfat yogurt
- 4 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Unsalted-stick, melted
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or frozen, thawed and drained
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel (zest)
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 12-cup regular muffin pan with cooking spray. Blend together flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- Stir together yogurt, Fleischmann's and Egg Beaters in small bowl. Pour yogurt mixture into center of dry ingredients; stir just until blended using rubber spatula. Do not overmix. Fold in blueberries and lemon peel.
- Divide batter evenly between prepared muffin cups. Bake 15 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near centers comes out clean. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Remove from muffin cups and cool completely on wire rack.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||5%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||7%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.