Broccoli-Cheddar Egg Puff
A colorful, satisfying dish made with Egg Beaters, veggies and Cheddar cheese -- great for any meal
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped (1/2 pepper = about 1/2 cup)
- 1-3/4 cups fat free milk
- 1-1/2 cups Egg Beaters® Original (1-1/2 cups = 12 oz)
- 1 cup reduced-fat baking mix
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced fat Cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add broccoli, onion and red pepper; cook and stir 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove from heat.
- Combine milk, Egg Beaters, baking mix and about half of the cheese in large bowl. Beat with wire whisk until blended. Add vegetables; mix lightly. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 40 minutes. Sprinkle top with the remaining cheese. Bake another 10 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||7%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||7%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||4%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.