Chicken Enchilada Skillet
The flavor of an enchilada recipe made quickly in a skillet with torn corn tortillas, cooked chicken, zesty tomatoes and sauce with cheese
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 12 corn tortillas, torn into bite-size pieces
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken (3 cups = about 12 oz)
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 can (10 oz each) red enchilada sauce
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack blend cheese, divided
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add tortilla pieces and chicken; mix well. Cook over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until hot, stirring frequently.
- Pour undrained tomatoes and enchilada and tomato sauces over chicken mixture in skillet. Mix well. Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese over chicken mixture. Cover skillet; cook 5 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||14 g||21%|
|Saturated fat||6 g||29%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||19%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.