Chile Cheese Cornbread
Savory sweet cornbread with crunchy corn kernels and diced green chiles
- PAM® Baking Spray
- 2 pkgs (8.5 oz each) corn muffin mix
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can (11 oz each) whole kernel corn with peppers, drained
- 1 can (4 oz each) diced green chilies, drained
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese blend
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 9x5x3-inch loaf pan with baking spray.
- Combine muffin mix, eggs, sour cream, corn and green chiles in large mixing bowl; stir until well blended. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 40 minutes until cornbread is golden brown and until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean. Sprinkle warm cornbread with cheese. Let cool in pan 10 minutes, then transfer to wire rack. Serve warm or at room temperature.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||13 g||20%|
|Saturated fat||6 g||30%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||5%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.