Creamy Chicken and Noodles
Tender chunks of chicken, egg noodles and fresh spinach in a creamy Alfredo sauce
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 cups water
- 1 can (6 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Paste-No Salt Added
- 3 cups dry extra-wide egg noodles, uncooked (3 cups = 4 oz)
- 1 container (10 oz each) refrigerated light Alfredo sauce
- 1 pkg (6 oz each) baby spinach leaves
- Spray large nonstick saucepan with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken and onion; cook 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers and onion is crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in water and tomato paste. Add noodles; stir. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 to 12 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Add Alfredo sauce and spinach; mix well. Cover and cook over medium-low heat 3 minutes or until spinach wilts and mixture is hot, stirring after 1-1/2 minutes.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||12%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||20%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||12%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.