Creamy Polenta with Garlic
Cornmeal is transformed into a creamy polenta recipe when made with garlic-seasoned chicken broth and cream cheese
- PAM® Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 3-1/2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth, divided
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 2 ounces 1/3 less fat cream cheese (Neufchatel)
- Spray large saucepan with cooking spray. Add garlic; cook over medium-high heat 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown, stirring frequently. Add 2-1/2 cups broth; bring to a boil.
- Combine remaining 1 cup broth and cornmeal. Gradually add to broth in saucepan, stirring constantly with wire whisk until well blended.
- Cook over low heat 5 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly. Add cream cheese; cook and stir until cream cheese is melted completely and mixture is well blended.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||2 g||4%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||6%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||3%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.