An easy, classic omelet filled with bell pepper, onion, Canadian bacon and cheese - perfect for breakfast, brunch or dinner
- 1 carton (16 oz each) Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/3 cup chopped Canadian-style bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced fat sharp or mild Cheddar cheese
- Combine Egg Beaters and black pepper in small bowl; set aside.
- Spray medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat; when hot add bell pepper, onion and bacon. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until bacon is lightly browned and vegetables are tender. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Add 1 cup Egg Beaters mixture to skillet; cook 3 minutes or until edges start to set. Using rubber spatula, gently lift edges while tilting pan to allow uncooked Egg Beaters to run underneath. Cook until set.
- Sprinkle half of vegetable mixture and half of cheese onto half of cooked Egg Beaters. Fold in half over filling. Slide omelet onto serving plate; keep warm. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||11%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||3%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.