'Flower Pot' Oatmeal Cookies
Oatmeal cookie recipe baked into 'flower pots', perfect for kid entertaining
- PAM® Baking Spray
- 3/4 cup Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats, uncooked
- 1-1/2 cups mini candy-coated chocolate pieces
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 48 miniature muffin cups with baking spray; wipe away excess from top of pans.
- Stir together oil, sugars, Egg Beaters, water and vanilla in large bowl. Add flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda; stir just until blended. Stir in oats and candy-coated pieces.
- Drop dough, by heaping tablespoons, into each muffin cup. Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly in pan. Remove from pans and cool completely on wire racks. Decorate cookies with candy flowers as desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||6%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||3%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.