Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
A quickly prepared Caesar salad dressing recipe made with Egg Beaters for a grilled chicken and romaine lettuce salad
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 12 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Spray cold grate of outdoor grill with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat according to manufacturer's directions. Place chicken on grate of grill; cover grill with lid. Grill 10 minutes or until no longer pink in centers (165°F), turning after 5 minutes.
- Cool chicken 10 minutes; cut into strips. Place lettuce in large bowl. Add chicken; mix lightly.
- Beat Egg Beaters, oil, lemon juice, garlic, mustard, salt and pepper in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||11 g||16%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||9%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||8%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.