Grilled Chicken Kabobs
Grilled chicken recipe with vegetables on skewers is brushed with an Asian sauce and served with jasmine rice for a quick main dish.
Uncle Ben's® and Ready Rice® are registered trademarks of Mars Food US, LLC
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 1/2 cup La Choy® Teriyaki Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- 2 tablespoons La Choy® Soy Sauce
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 medium red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 bamboo skewers (6-inch)
- 2 pkgs (8.5 oz each) Uncle Ben's® Ready Rice® Jasmine Rice
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Spray cold grate of gas grill with grilling spray. Preheat to medium-high heat. Meanwhile, combine teriyaki sauce and soy sauce in small bowl.
- Thread pieces of chicken and vegetables on each skewer. Grill 5 minutes; turn over and brush with some sauce mixture. Grill 5 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink in centers and vegetables are tender. Turn again and brush second side with remaining sauce; grill until sauce is hot, being careful not to burn. Discard any remaining sauce.
- Heat rice according to package directions. Serve kabobs with rice.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||5%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||8%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.