Grilled Mahi Mahi Fillets with Pineapple Salsa
Cajun-seasoned fish recipe for the grill topped with a spicy fresh pineapple salsa with some lime juice and mint
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 4 mahi mahi fillets (about 4 ounces each), thawed if frozen
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 slices (about 1/2-inch thick) fresh pineapple
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
- Spray cold grate of gas grill with grilling spray. Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle fish with Cajun seasoning and salt. Place fish and pineapple on grill. Cook 3 minutes per side, turning once, or until fish flakes easily with fork and pineapple has grill marks.
- Remove and discard core from pineapple; chop pineapple. Combine pineapple with drained tomatoes, onion, lime juice and mint. Serve salsa over fish.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||1%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||3%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.