Grilled Pork Chops and Sweet Potato Foil Packets
A foil packet recipe for the grill filled with a boneless pork chop, waffle cut sweet potatoes, fresh corn and a tangy sauce
- 1 cup Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 10 ounces frozen Alexia® Waffle Cut Sweet Potato Seasoned Fries (about 20 pieces)
- 2 medium ears fresh sweet corn, husks removed, quartered
- 4 thick-cut boneless pork chops (4 chops = 1-1/3 pounds)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Preheat gas grill for medium-high heat. Combine Sloppy Joe sauce and mustard in small bowl; set aside.
- Place four 18x12-inch pieces of heavy aluminum foil on counter. Spray each with cooking spray. Evenly place sweet potatoes and corn on each piece of foil. Top sweet potatoes with pork; sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Spoon sauce over pork. Double fold top and ends of each piece of foil, leaving space for steam to gather.
- Place packets on grate; cover grill. Grill 15 minutes or until pork is cooked through (145°F) and corn is tender. Carefully open packets; sprinkle with green onions before serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||11 g||17%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||11%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||22%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.