Grilled Zucchini with Teriyaki Sauce
Simple grilled zucchini recipe brushed with teriyaki stir fry sauce for great flavor
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 2 medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup La Choy® Teriyaki Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- Spray cold grate of outdoor grill with grilling spray. Prepare grill for medium heat.
- Spray cut sides of zucchini with grilling spray; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill cut sides down 10 minutes or until tender.
- Turn zucchini over; brush with teriyaki sauce. Grill 2 minutes more.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||1 g||1%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||1%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||4%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.