Hawaiian Pizza on the Grill
Grilled pizza recipe with Hawaiian flavors of smoky ham, fresh pineapple and green pepper
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 3/4 cup Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce (from 15-oz can)
- 2 plain naan flatbreads (10 inch oval)
- 1-1/4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 5 slices thin-sliced smoked ham, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Spray cold grate of gas grill with grilling spray. Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Spread Sloppy Joe sauce on flatbreads; sprinkle evenly with cheese, ham, pineapple and bell pepper.
- Grill 5 to 7 minutes or until crust is crisp and cheese is melted.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||11 g||17%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||26%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||12%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.