Latin Scrambled Eggs
Scrambled egg recipe with Vienna sausages, fire roasted tomatoes and Chihuahua cheese, seasoned with cumin for a Latin flavor
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can (4.6 oz each) Libby's® Vienna Sausages, drained, sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 carton (16 oz each) Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic, drained
- 1/3 cup shredded Chihuahua or Monterey Jack cheese
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add sausages and onion; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add Egg Beaters, cumin, salt and pepper to skillet; cook without stirring until edges and bottom begins to set. Gently turn to scramble; continue cooking until almost set. Add drained tomatoes; cook and stir gently 1 minute more or until tomatoes are hot. Top with cheese.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||13%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||17%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||5%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.