A moist lemon cake drizzled with a lemon glaze served with fresh strawberries
- PAM® Baking Spray
- 1 pkg (18.5 oz each) yellow cake mix with pudding in mix
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 3/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original or Egg Beaters® 100% Liquid Egg Whites
- 1/4 cup Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon peel
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- Additional grated lemon peel and Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping, optional
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 10-cup bundt pan or 10-inch tube pan with baking spray.
- Combine dry cake mix, 1-1/4 cups water, Egg Beaters, oil and 2 tablespoons lemon peel in large bowl. Beat with electric mixer on low speed just until moistened. Beat on high speed 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 45 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool 30 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on wire rack.
- Glaze: Beat confectioners' sugar and lemon juice with wire whisk until smooth. Add water, if necessary, for desired onsistency. Drizzle over cake; let stand until glaze is firm.
- Garnish base of cake with strawberries just before serving. Serve with Reddi-wip, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||10%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||7%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||3%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.