No-Fry Onion Rings
Oven-baked onion rings with the flavor and crunch of traditional deep-fried onion rings
- PAM® Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1/3 cup fat free milk
- 1 cup Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 4 large egg whites, lightly beaten
- 2 cups cornflake crumbs
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Cover 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil; spray evenly with cooking spray.
- Separate onion slices into rings. Dip into milk, then into the flour, turning to evenly coat both sides of each onion ring. Dip coated onion rings in egg whites, then into cornflake crumbs, again turning to evenly coat both sides of each onion ring. Place in single layer on prepared baking sheets; spray evenly with cooking spray.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until onions are tender and golden brown.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||0%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||8%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.