Orange-Sweet Potato Casserole with Almond Crumble
Canned sweet potatoes flavored with orange juice, orange peel and spices, finished with a crumble topping for a special touch
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can (40 oz each) cut sweet potatoes in light syrup, drained
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup Ultragrain® White Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 3 tablespoons raw cane sugar
- 3 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Original Spread-tub, melted
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly spray 8x8-inch or 2-quart glass baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Place sweet potatoes, Egg Beaters, orange peel, orange juice, cinnamon and nutmeg in large bowl. Mash by hand with potato masher until well blended. Spoon into prepared dish; set aside.
- Prepare Topping: Stir together flour, oats, almonds, sugar and Fleischmann's in small bowl. Sprinkle mixture on top of potatoes.
- Bake 20 minutes or until topping is lightly browned and potatoes are hot.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||5%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||14%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.