Peanut-Crunch Sweet Potato Casserole
A creamy blend of pureed sweet potatoes and peanut butter with chopped peanuts on top for crunch -- a yummy side dish
Recipe developed by SPC Custom Publishing
Photography provided by SPC Custom Publishing
- 6 medium sweet potatoes (6 med = 3-1/2 lb)
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Parkay® Original-stick, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped honey roasted peanuts
- Place sweet potatoes in medium saucepan; cover with water. Bring water to boil; reduce heat to simmer and cook 30 to 45 minutes or until tender. Drain; let cool slightly. Peel and mash potatoes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine mashed sweet potatoes, peanut butter, brown sugar, cream, salt and spice in medium bowl; beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Spoon into prepared baking dish; dot with Parkay and sprinkle with peanuts.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||13 g||20%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||17%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||18%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.