Red White and Blue Dessert Fruit Pizza
Dessert pizza recipe is topped with red and blue berries in a flag design for celebrating the Fourth of July, Memorial Day, Flag Day and more
- PAM® Baking Spray
- 1 pkg (11 oz each) refrigerated thin pizza crust dough
- 1/4 cup Parkay® Original Spread-tub
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 pudding cups (3.25 oz each) Snack Pack® Vanilla Pudding
- 1 container (6 oz each) vanilla nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries (about 4 ounces)
- 3 cups fresh raspberries (about 12 ounces)
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray baking sheet with baking spray. Unroll dough and place on baking sheet. Press into a 13x9-inch rectangle.
- Combine Parkay, brown sugar and cinnamon in small bowl. Spread over dough; prick with fork. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until crust is crisp and golden brown. Remove from oven; cool slightly.
- Combine pudding and yogurt; spread mixture over crust. Arrange fruit in flag design over pudding mixture. Cut into 8 pieces. Top each piece with Reddi-wip; serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||10 g||15%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||13%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||17%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.