Salted Caramel Mug Cakes
A super quick chocolate cake recipe topped with caramel syrup and crushed pretzels
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 5 seconds Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/2 cup dry devil's food cake mix with pudding in mix
- 2 tablespoons caramel flavored syrup
- 3 mini twist pretzels, crushed
- Spray insides of 2 large microwave-safe mugs with cooking spray. Whisk together Reddi-wip, Egg Beaters and cake mix in medium bowl. Place half of batter in each mug.
- Microwave each mug individually on HIGH 1 minute to 1 minute 15 seconds or until set. Invert each cake onto plate. Top with caramel syrup and sprinkle with crushed pretzels. Serve immediately with additional Reddi-wip, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||13%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||22%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||3%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.