Sizzling Franks with Grilled Corn and Black Beans
Grilled franks are served with a mixture of grilled corn, black beans and salsa
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 2 ears fresh sweet corn, husks removed
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil, divided
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) Hebrew National® Quarter Pound Beef Franks
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 can (15 oz each) Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- Chopped fresh cilantro, optional
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Spray cold grate of outdoor grill with grilling spray. Prepare grill for medium heat. Brush corn with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Grill corn and franks 10 minutes, or until corn is tender and franks are hot.
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook and stir 3 minutes. Stir in bell pepper; cook and stir 2 minutes. Add beans and salsa. Cover; simmer 5 minutes, or until heated through.
- Cut corn from cobs; discard cobs. Stir corn into bean mixture. Serve with grilled franks. Top with cilantro, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||18 g||28%|
|Saturated fat||6 g||30%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||15%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.