Sloppy Joe Biscuit Casserole
Sloppy Joes meat mixture transformed into a family-friendly casserole with added vegetables and biscuits on top
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound ground round beef (85% lean)
- 1-1/2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 3/4 cup frozen chopped green bell pepper
- 3/4 cup frozen chopped onion
- 1 can (15 oz each) Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1 can (15 oz each) Van Camp's® Pork and Beans
- 1 pkg (7.5 oz each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough (10 small biscuits)
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Cook and stir beef in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink; drain. Add all frozen vegetables. Cover; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until thawed. Stir in remaining ingredients, except dough. Cook 4 to 5 minutes or until mixture comes to a boil, stirring occasionally. Pour into baking dish.
- Meanwhile, remove biscuit dough from package. Cut each biscuit in half crosswise. Place cut side down over hot mixture around edge of baking dish, overlapping slightly.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until biscuits are deep golden brown.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||10 g||15%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||16%|
|Dietary fiber||7 g||29%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.