Southwestern Breakfast Burritos
Piping hot Southwestern Egg Beaters, black beans and tomato topped with spicy cheese and cilantro wrapped in a warm whole wheat tortilla
- 1/4 cup drained, rinsed Ranch Style® Black Beans
- 1/4 cup drained Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1-1/2 cups Egg Beaters® Southwestern Style (1-1/2 cups = 12 oz)
- 4 whole wheat flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1/4 cup shredded Pepper Jack or sharp Cheddar cheese (1/4 cup = 1 oz)
- 4 lime wedges
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Combine beans, tomatoes and cilantro in small bowl; set aside.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add Egg Beaters. Cook without stirring until edges and bottom begins to set. Gently turn to scramble; continue cooking until set.
- Wrap tortillas between two damp paper towels. Heat tortillas in microwave on HIGH about 30 seconds or until just heated through and pliable.
- Spoon cooked Egg Beaters evenly down center of each tortilla. Top each with equal amounts of bean mixture and cheese. Fold in opposite sides of each tortilla; roll-up burrito-style. Serve immediately with a wedge of lime for added flavor.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||7%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||24%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.