A moist yellow cake topped with fresh ripe strawberries and Reddi-wip
- 1 pkg (18.5 oz each) yellow cake mix with pudding in mix
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 3/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original or Egg Beaters® 100% Liquid Egg Whites
- 1/4 cup vanilla nonfat yogurt with low-calorie sweetner
- PAM® Baking Spray
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Reddi-wip® Fat Free Dairy Whipped Topping
Nutrition Information Per Serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Beat cake mix, water, Egg Beaters and yogurt in medium bowl with electric mixer on low speed until well blended; beat on high speed 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack
- Cut into 12 squares to serve. Top each with 2 tablespoons sliced strawberries and a serving of Reddi-wip; serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||5%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||3%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.