Sweet and Spicy Asian BBQ Chicken
BBQ chicken recipe takes on an Asian flair when teriyaki marinade, sesame seeds, ginger and red pepper flakes are added to barbecue sauce
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 3/4 cup Hunt's® Hickory & Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce
- 1 tablespoon La Choy® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs (6 thighs = about 1-1/2 lbs)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- Spray cold grate of gas grill with grilling spray. Preheat to medium-high heat. Meanwhile, combine barbecue sauce, teriyaki marinade, sesame seeds, ginger and pepper flakes in small bowl; set aside.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Grill 5 minutes; turn over and brush with barbecue sauce mixture. Grill 5 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink and tender (180°F). Turn again and brush second side with sauce; grill until sauce is hot, being careful not to let it burn. Discard remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle with green onions before serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||12%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||10%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||2%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.