Three-Cheese and Spinach Pizza
A pizza crust is topped with fresh spinach and a mix of mozzarella, ricotta and Parmesan cheeses
- PAM® Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic (2 tsp = 4 cloves)
- 1 pkg (9 oz each) baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 prebaked thin pizza crust (12-inch)
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Heat large saucepan over medium-high heat; spray with cooking spray. Add onion and garlic; cook 3 minutes or until onion is crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Add spinach; stir. Cook 2 minutes or until spinach is wilted and mixture is fairly dry, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, mix 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese and Parmesan cheese in small bowl until blended; set aside. Place crust on baking sheet; spray with cooking spray. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese over crust; top with spinach mixture. Spoon cheese mixture evenly over pizza. (Spinach will not be covered completely.)
- Bake 15 minutes or until cheese is starting to brown. Cut into 8 slices to serve.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||13 g||19%|
|Saturated fat||7 g||33%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||9%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.