Flavored tomatoes, mushrooms and potatoes join French bread cubes in this tasty egg bake
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 carton (16 oz each) Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/4 cup fat free milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups French bread cubes (1-inch cubes)
- 1-1/2 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, shredded style
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, drained well
- 1 can (8 oz drained wt each) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced fat Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8x8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine Egg Beaters, milk, salt and pepper in large bowl. Add all remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Place mixture in dish.
- Bake 50 minutes uncovered or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||4%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||7%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||9%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.