Twice-Baked Garlic Potatoes
Stuffed baked potatoes flavored with sour cream, Cheddar cheese and garlic
- 2 large baking potatoes (2 large = about 1.5 lb)
- 1 tablespoon Parkay® Original Spread-tub
- 1/3 cup fat free milk
- 2 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese (1/2 cup = 2 oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prick potatoes several times with a fork; place directly on oven rack in center of oven. Bake 1 hour. Cool slightly.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Scoop out insides, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells; set aside. Place potato pulp in medium bowl. Add Parkay, milk, sour cream, cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Beat with electric mixer on low speed, or with a hand masher, until potatoes are mashed and mixture is of desired consistency. Spoon evenly into potato shells, mounding filling as needed. Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with chives.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||11%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||12%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.